Blackberry Hills Mountain EcoLodges, Munnar, is a subsidiary of Sahya Savari Holidays Private Ltd, with its registered office at Kuruppam Road, Thrissur, Kerala hereinafter will be addressed as SSHPL.
These terms and conditions -as may be amended from time to time-apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through our agents) made available online by email or by telephone, By accessing browsing and using our website and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below including the privacy statement.
All products/services and information displayed on blackberryresorts.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for booking constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. SSHPL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the SSHPL website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. The agreement between you and the blackberryresorts.com shall be subject to the following terms and conditions :-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of SSHPL you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change.
SSHPL reserves the right to refuse or cancel any booking placed for a hotel/package that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card. In the event the payment has been processed by blackberryresorts.com the same shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. SSHPL will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site, shall be subjected to retention charges as informed in the confirmation voucher.
- SSHPL shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of booked services by the agents, trade organizations, hotels / car rentals/ air lines etc. (vendors), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of SSHPL.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by SSHPL, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. SSHPL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), SSHPL has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of blackberryresorts.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- SSHPL will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of service(s) blackberryresorts.com is at the User\'s sole risk. The Service(s) of blackberryresorts.com is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. SSHPL, its affiliates, employees, agents, consultants, contracted companies make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing or as to the results that may be obtained from use of the Service, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through this Service. SSHPL does not represent or warrant to maintain the confidentiality of information; although SSHPLs current practice is to utilize reasonable efforts to maintain such confidentiality. It is also clearly understood that all warranties, implied or express take place between the vendors and the User (Please go to Privacy & Policy for details).
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Court at Trichur shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Terms of Service
- You must have completed 18 years of age to check in this hotel.
- The standard check in time is 12.00 noon & check out time is 11.00 A.M. Early check in or late check out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- All cancellation or modification must be informed to us directly via e-mail or fax with the Booking ID mentioned in it. No mail or fax would be entertained without the Booking ID mentioned in it.
- All other amendments would be done as per the hotels policy on case to case basis.
- We take at least 15-30 working days to process refunds for bookings cancelled or modified. Kindly note that even if the refund is done from our end, your bank may not process it till your next billing cycle.
- Kid's tariff applies only to children up to 5 years of age. Children above 5 years are charged as adults.
- Kids under 5 sharing an existing bed with their parents in the same room are normally not charged.
- Meal plan definitions - EP-room only, CP-room with breakfast, MAP-room with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP-room with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The booking price inclusions are as per the plan stated above.
- All other extra / incidental charges are to be settled directly by the customer with the Hotel.
Online Card Payments
- Visa/ Master Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system.
- blackberryresorts.com uses the payment gateway of HDFC Bank and Paypal, both are Verysign certified site. You can book your product using SSL encryption (the internet standard for secure transactions). In fact, transacting online with a credit card at the Website is even safer than using a credit card at a restaurant because all your credit card information is entered and submitted directly to the respective payment gateway. You can be assured that blackberryresorts.com offers you the highest standards of security currently available on the internet so as to ensure that your shopping experience is private, safe and secure.
- Reservation made against E-cheque is subject to realisation. On receipt of the amount confirmation voucher will be sent.
- If the payment on the credit card is declined for some reason, alternate payment instructions must be received by blackberryresorts.com before 96 hours prior to the time of departure; else, the order is liable to be cancelled.
- No retention charges if cancelled before 14 days of arrival of the guest and full amount will be refunded.
- 50% retention charges if cancelled within 14 days and 7 days before check-in date.
- No refund if cancelled within 7 days of the check-in date.
Online Booking & Payment Gateway
- You must have completed 18 years of age.
- Your credit card statement would show either Blackberry Hills or Sahya Savari Holidays Pvt Ltd.
- Booking must be done by the credit card holder for his own stay. Incase credit card holder and the guest name is different, customer has to send an email to email@example.com and fax the front and back of the credit card with an authorization letter from the owner of the card to fax number: 0091 487 2429859
- Booking must be done by the credit/debit card holder for his own stay.
Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online contact form for any clarification.